Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 50, St. John's, Antigua

It was a beautiful day for my final visit to Antigua…. I took off on my own this morning an found the crowds a bit overwhelming.  Big day for cruise ships!  I suspect it is a result of all the hurricane rescheduling.  I decided to leave the crowds behind and, as is my custom, take the road less traveled….  I walked through the neighborhoods of St. John’s, some of which I probably should have avoided.  The people were all wonderful so I really wasn’t too concerned, just wary.  I really enjoyed the walk and all the photo ops…  Later in the morning, I ran into the Scott sisters and took a refreshment stop along with some Wi-Fi with them.  Once I had my fill, it was back to the ship to spend the rest of the day in the Retreat!  Today marked my 50th day on the Koningsdam….  What a fabulous cruise, great service, wonderful accommodations, exceptional food and just high marks on an overall cruise experience…  Congrats to Captain Bowland and Hotel Director Don Habets for such and exceptional experience.  Great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment