Monday, November 6, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 19, Oranjestad, Aruba

The weather was amazingly good today….  The forecast was for rain, not sorry they missed that one. I decided to just go out into Oranjestad and explore for a few hours before retiring in the Retreat.  The walk was pretty isolated early on, Sunday morning and all the shops closed until later in the morning.  Really enjoyed taking photos of all the critters I came across.  There were so many iguanas it was unbelievable…  Anyway, really enjoyed my walkabout…..  I really love it here!

2 comments:

  1. Really glad you look to be having amazing weather and a great time. Loving all the pictures as always! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, I love seeing the islands through your eyes and photos. It is so much more real to me. I need to learn to see it that way in person.

    ReplyDelete