Wednesday, January 18, 2017

2017 Grand World Voyage, Day 115, At Sea

The day at sea was magnificent….  Everyone has their thing, reading, soaking up the sun or knitting blankets to donate to charity for babies….  Just wonderful to be with friends…  Later in the day I finally decided to see the doctor for the accident I had slipping on a wet (puddle) on the steel deck as I went out to take sail in photos for Santa Marta.  The medical experience wasn’t that great….  We started with a steroid injection which I had an allergic reaction to and then had an antihistamine to counteract the allergic reaction.  Never had dinner because the antihistamine pretty much had me knocked out by 8:30.  The biggest surprise came at the end when I found out I was charged $158 for the privilege of getting injured on a shipboard accident, something in previous years that never would have happened…  Oh well, new sources for revenue!  Can’t say that my back is much better, but time will tell…..

 

 

2 comments:

  1. IBRUFIN GEL AND TABLETS MAY HELP TAKE IT EASY THINKING OF YOU XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hope HAL credits you for the medical bill if the puddle was in a public area.

    ReplyDelete