Saturday, October 1, 2016

Tales of the South Pacific, Day 6, San Diego, California

Today was a day filled with running errands, shopping and a whole bunch of walking…..  I did manage to take in a few sights along the way.  I needed a bunch of WiFi to get some updates done but came up a bit short, Honolulu perhaps.  All in all, it was a pretty good day, nice weather, lots of exercise and some wonderful sights….  On top of that we welcomed another 6-700 people onboard.  I have seen a few familiar faces.  One of my favorite crew members boarded today, Manny Cabanela…  no one works harder and always with a smile.  After a wonderful sail away, I joined Shiv & Rene for a delightful dinner.  Next up is 5 days at sea on our way to Honolulu….  Hoping for some good weather on the crossing……  So far, I have definitely been savoring the journey!

 

1 comment: