Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Tales of the South Pacific, Day 31, At Sea

What a glorious day!!!!  The 11 hours I slept last night must have been a signal that a bit of rest was needed.  The 4 ports in Fiji were simply wonderful, now it is on to other adventures.  One day at sea is all I got (could have used a couple more….).  Tomorrow we arrive in Nuku’ Alofa, Tonga.  Great place, I have visited it on a number of occasions.  I think I’ll stick to touring the town tomorrow but then again, you never know what tomorrow will bring.  All I know is that I have truly loved my experience on this voyage so far, so relaxing……  The staff are fabulous, I have met some new friends from faraway places and the weather has been as near perfect as possible.  I have really felt like I am on a vacation!  Since I live on a ship for 7+ months a year, feeling like you are on vacation is a little out of the norm….  Usually, it is just part of day to day life for a perhaps very unusual lifestyle.   Great voyage!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment